LAB Fit is a software for Windows developed for treatment and analysis of experimental data. At LABFit program you are able to:
1) Treat similar data (grouped and ungrouped dataset, one or two samples);
2) Treat non-similar data;
3) Determine propagated error (error propagation up to eight independent variables);
4) Plot 2D and 3D graph (normal, parametric, imported dataset, contour of maps);
5) Execute math calculations (system of linear equations, roots of function, non-linear equation, ordinary differential equation - ODE up to fifth order, system of differential equations - up to five first order ODE, calculator, etc);
6) Extract data (x;y) from a 2D graph (digitizing);
7) Curve Fit (nonlinear regression - least squares method, Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm - with almost 500 functions at the library, with 1 and 2 independent variables, functions finder, option that let you write the fit function, rejection of data, confidence and prediction bands).
LAB Fit has a menu for curve fitting and the main programs of this menu use nonlinear regression. LABFit fits functions of one and several independent variables (from 1 up to 6), admitting uncertainties at the dependent variable (Y) and also at the independent variables (X). At LAB Fit library there are more than 200 functions with one independent variable and almost 280 functions with two independent variables. The user disposes of a finder functions program and there is an option so that the user can write its own fit function. Once determined the fit parameters, it's possible to extrapolate the fit function and, for the 2D and 3D cases, the graph of the obtained function is shown. For the 2D case, beyond the extrapolation possibility, the user can even include error bars and confidence bands to the graph. LAB Fit has also a menu destined to the treatment of similar data, non-similar data and error propagation. There is a third menu with general tools like to plot a function informed by user.
Tell us your experience with LAB Fit Curve Fitting Software7.2.48
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
CurrentModel FREE CurrentModel is a simulation program for photovoltaic cell. It uses the two-diode model to calculate the current-voltage characteristic curve of a photovoltaic cell with a possibility to obtain the device parameters by fitting experimental data. CurrentModel uses some SigmaGraph functionality:... Download
AdmittanceModel FREE AdmittanceModel is a simulation program for admittance spectroscopy. It uses the equivalent circuit of a PN or Schottky junction to calculate the admittance with a possibility to obtain the parameters by fitting experimental data. AdmittanceModel uses some SigmaGraph functionality: editable... Download
LS Optimizer Software TRIAL LS Optimizer Software is used to determine parameters of differential equations (ODE, PDE, or even functions with one or several parameters to be determined) through known experimental data. The user must provide a solver for the differential equation (direct problem), in which the parameters to... Download